Hey y’all! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a nice family trip, got to visit with family, and ate lots of delicious food. I’m still behind on reviews, but I have been reading. My goal is to be caught up on all reviews by the end of the year. It seems that lately I’ve been using my free time for reading rather than blogging.
• The Last Affair by Margot Hunt (eARC)
• Meg & Jo by Virginia Kantra (eARC)
• Reputation by Sara Shepard (eARC)
• We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver (audio)
• Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (audio)
• Just Watch Me by Jeff Lindsay (eARC)
ADDED TO MY TBR
No books added this week.
• Weekly Wrap-Up (Nov 23 – Nov 29)
Thanks for stopping by Nightcap Books. Happy Reading!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.