Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.
We returned home from our family vacation last weekend. It was a great road trip – saw new sights, ate too much food, and had lots of fun. I love to travel, but I don’t get much reading done when traveling. Now that I’m home, I’m back to my normal reading schedule. Since it’s the last week in May, I worked on catching up on my monthly reading goals. I’ll post my monthly recap later today.
• One print book – Finale by Stephanie Garber
• Two ebooks – Something Borrowed, Something Mewed by Bethany Blake and Valencia and Valentine by Suzy Krause
• Three audiobooks – Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare and Deck the Hounds by David Rosenfelt
• One library book – Finale by Stephanie Garber
• One ARC via Netgalley – The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
• One ARC via First to Read – The Passengers by John Marrs
• One ARC via Macmillan Reading Insiders Club – The Murder List by Hank Phillippi Ryan
• Three ARCs via Edelweiss – Someone We Know Shari Lapena, Her Daughter’s Mother by Daniela Petrova, and The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
Currently reading three books – one print book (Catch-22 by Joseph Heller), one ebook (The Book Supremacy by Kate Carlisle), and one audiobook (The Color of Water in July by Nora Carroll).
ON THE BLOG
MONDAY – No blog post
TUESDAY – Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books Released in the Last 10 Years
WEDNESDAY – Book Review: Something Borrowed, Something Mewed by Bethany Blake
THURSDAY – Book Review: Valencia and Valentine by Suzy Krause
FRIDAY – Weekly Wrap-Up (May 25 – May 31) & May 2019 Reading Recap
MONDAY – Book Review: The Book Supremacy by Kate Carlisle
TUESDAY – Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Psychological Thrillers
WEDNESDAY – Book Review: The Sound of Echoes by Eric Bernt
THURSDAY – Book Review: Little Darlings by Melanie Golding
FRIDAY – Weekly Wrap-Up (Jun 1 – Jun 7)
Thanks for stopping by Nightcap Books. Happy Reading!