Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.
• Two print books – The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides and Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus
• Two ebooks – Kill Code by Clive Fleury Little Lovely Things by Maureen Joyce Connolly
• Two audiobooks – Ugly Young Thing and Don’t Say a Word by Jennifer Jaynes
• One ARC received via Edelweiss – Layover by David Bell
• Two ARCs received via Netgalley – The Sound of Echoes by Eric Bernt and Those People by Louise Candlish
• One library book – Verity by Colleen Hoover
• I signed up for Kindle Unlimited again. Like I don’t have enough to read already.
• My local library had a book sale this week. As usual, I managed to find a some books to buy.
Currently reading three books – one print book (Her Pretty Face by Robyn Harding), one ebook (Nothing to Lose by Victoria Selman), and one audiobook (The Dark Tower by Stephen King).
ON THE BLOG
MONDAY – Book Review: A Beautiful Corpse by Christi Daugherty
TUESDAY – Top Ten Tuesday: Standalone Books That Need a Sequel
WEDNESDAY – Book Review: And Then You Were Gone by R.J. Jacobs & The Line Between by Tosca Lee
THURSDAY – Book Review: The Banker’s Wife by Cristina Alger
FRIDAY – Weekly Wrap-Up (Mar 9 – Mar 15)
MONDAY – Book Review: Little Lovely Things by Maureen Joyce Connolly
TUESDAY – Top Ten Tuesday: My Spring 2019 TBR
WEDNESDAY – Book Review: Nothing to Lose by Victoria Selman
THURSDAY – Book Review: The Temp by Michelle Frances
FRIDAY – Weekly Wrap-Up (Mar 16 – Mar 22)
Thanks for stopping by Nightcap Books. Happy Reading!