Hey y’all! I hope everyone is staying safe.
Like everyone else, we’ve been adjusting to our new stay-at-home schedules. Fortunately, my husband was able to switch to working from home fairly easily. I’m a stay-at-home mom, so my schedule didn’t change too much. My son is in Kindergarten, so he’s doing distance learning. His assignments aren’t hard to keep up with, but he’s ready to go back to school and see his friends.
As for books, I’m not reading as much as I would like. Hopefully, I can get back into a reading routine soon. I did host Random House Book Club’s March discussion on Goodreads last night. The book was The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver. I haven’t posted my review yet, but hope to have it on the blog next week.
• The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver (print)
• Third Party by Brandi Reeds (audio)
• Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes (print)
• The Return by Rachel Harrison (digital)
• Wall of Silence by Tracy Buchanan (digital)
ADDED TO MY TBR
• Hurry Home by Roz Nay (ARC via publisher)
• His & Hers by Alice Feeney (ARC via publisher)
• The Half Sister by Sandie Jones (eARC via Netgalley)
• The Swap by Robyn Harding (eARC via Netgalley)
• Book Review: Problem Child by Victoria Helen Stone
• Weekly Wrap-Up (Mar 27)
Thanks for stopping by Nightcap Books. Happy Reading!