Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.
I’m getting back on track with reading and reviewing. Yay!
• One print book – The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
• Two ebooks – I Know You by Annabel Kantaria and Her Daughter’s Mother by Daniela Petrova
• Five audiobooks – Dare to Lead by Brené Brown, Farewell, My Lovely by Raymond Chandler, After Nightfall by A.J. Banner, The Overdue Life of Amy Byler by Kelly Harms, and The Friend by Teresa Driscoll
• Edelweiss – After the End by Clare Mackintosh and The Birthday Girl by Melissa de la Cruz
• Netgalley – The First Mistake by Sandie Jones
• one print book – Into the Jungle by Erica Ferencik
• one ebook – The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda
• one audiobook – Damned by Chuck Palahniuk
ON THE BLOG
MONDAY – Book Review: The Book Supremacy by Kate Carlisle
TUESDAY – Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Opinions
WEDNESDAY – Book Reviews: The Sound of Echoes by Eric Bernt & Those People by Louise Candlish
THURSDAY – Book Reviews: Little Darlings by Melanie Golding & Stone Mothers by Erin Kellyy
FRIDAY – Weekly Wrap-Up (Jun 8 – Jun 14)
Thanks for stopping by Nightcap Books. Happy Reading!