ON THE BLOG
Mon, Feb 4 – Book Review: The Hiding Place by C.J. Tudor
Tue, Feb 5 – Top Ten Tuesday: Upcoming Releases I’m on the Fence About
Wed, Feb 6 – Book Review: The Swan Keeper by Milana Marsenich
Thu, Feb 7 – Book Review: A Cold Brew Killing by Lena Gregory & Book Review: Murder at the Mill by M.B. Shaw
Fri, Feb 8 – Weekly Wrap-Up (Feb 2 – Feb 8)
Mon, Feb 11 – Book Review: Before She Knew Him by Peter Swanson
Tue, Feb 12 – Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Couples in Books
Wed, Feb 13 – Book Review: Kingdom Cold by Brittni Chenelle
Thu, Feb 14 – Book Review: Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
Fri, Feb 15 – Weekly Wrap-Up (Feb 9 – Feb 15)
PRINT & EBOOKS
Four books read this week – Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes, Academic Curveball and Broken Heart Attack by James J. Cudney, and Before She Knew Him by Peter Swanson.
Four audiobooks listened to this week – One Dog Night, Leader of the Pack, Unleashed, and Hounded by David Rosenfelt. Clearly, I’m trying to get caught up on this series.
Currently reading three books – one print book (The Temp by Michelle Frances), one ebook (Kingdom Cold by Brittni Chenelle), and one audiobook (Who Let the Dog Out?).
· Four eARCs received from Netgalley – Between the Lies by Michelle Adams, A Stranger on the Beach by Michele Campbell, Foul Play on Words by Becky Clark, and I Know You by Annabel Kantaria
· One book received from Amazon’s First Reads – The Perfect Child by Lucinda Berry
· Two ebooks won in a Goodreads Giveaways – Mother’s Day Mayhem by Lynn Cahoon and The Body in the Wetlands by Judi Lynn
· One book borrowed from the library – My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
· Three books purchased – The Third Wife by Lisa Jewell, An American Marriage by Tayari Jones, and Under the Influence by Joyce Maynard
Thanks for stopping by Nightcap Books. Happy Reading!