Hey y’all! I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I ventured out to get groceries this week, but otherwise, I’ve been staying home. With all this time at home, it does look like I’ll fit in a few more books than planned this month.
A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones
This is the first book in a new series. The main character is Sunshine, a female sheriff in a small town. I’ve liked the few books I’ve read in Darynda Jones’s Charley Davidson series, so I was excited to see she had a new mystery series. This was a great read. I posted my review earlier this week.
Not That Kind of Guy by Andie J. Christopher
This sounded like a light, cute book. I wasn’t impressed with Andie J. Christopher’s Not the Girl You Marry, but I thought I’d give another of her books a chance. This one was better. I plan to post my review next week.
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
I mentioned this series last week. I own the books, and am working through the series this month.
Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier
I liked Jennifer Hillier’s Jar of Hearts, so I was happy to receive an ARC of her newest book. I’ll post a review after I finish reading it.
Audrey Hepburn by Barry Paris
I bought this book a couple of years ago, but never read it. I’ve always like Audrey Hepburn, so I’m enjoying learning more about her life.
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
This is the last book in this series. I hope to finish it this weekend.
ADDED TO MY TBR
• The Girl Beneath the Sea – ebook via Amazon First Reads
• The End of Her by Shari Lapena – ARC via Edelweiss
• The Request by David Bell – ARC via Netgalley
• The Day I Disappeared by Brandi Reeds – ARC via Netgalley
• Murder in the Wine Country by Janet Silver – ARC via Netgalley
• Deep State by Chris Hauty – ebook via Simon & Schuster
• Foe by Iain Reid – ebook via Simon & Schuster
• Book Review: The Stolen Letter by Paige Shelton
• Book Review: The Love Story of Missy Carmichael by Beth Morrey
• Book Review: Sorry (Really Sorry) by Joanna Cotler
• Book Review: Knot Cannot by Tiffany Stone
• Book Review: A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones
• Weekly Wrap-Up (Apr 10)
Thanks for stopping by Nightcap Books. Happy Reading!