Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Standalone Books That Need a Sequel.
I’ve read so many books that have sequels, but, unfortunately, I have a difficult time keeping up with reading them. Lately, I’ve been preferring to read standalones, mainly to avoid starting new series. Anyway, listed below are ten standalone books that I enjoyed, and wouldn’t mind hearing more from these characters.
1. Bird Box by Josh Malerman
2. The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
3. Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone
4. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
5. The Wife by Alafair Burke
6. Our House by Louise Candlish
7. Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney
8. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
9. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
10. Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh