Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish. It is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Spring 2020 TBR. Below are 10 books I’m planning to read in the next couple of months.
1. A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones
2. The Love Story of Missy Carmichael by Beth Morrey
3. The Stolen Letter by Paige Shelton
4. Not That Kind of Guy by Andie J. Christopher
5. Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier
6. He Started It by Samantha Downing
7. All Adults Here by Emma Straub
8. The Last Scoop by R. G. Belsky
9. Read or Alive by Nora Page
10. Happy and You Know It by Laura Hankin
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.