Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Rainy Day Read.
I love to relax with a good book on a rainy day. Any book is good on a rainy day, but listed below are 10 books I recommend. For a rainy day read, I enjoy a book that is suspenseful, dark, and atmospheric. The books listed below have at least one of those things.
1. The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
2. An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena
3. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
4. The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter
5. Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine
6. The Killing Echo by Christi Daugherty
7. The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
8. Bird Box by Josh Malerman
9. Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone
10. An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen