Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Books On My Spring 2019 TBR.
I have a lot of books to read this Spring! Listed below are ten of the books I’m looking forward to reading in the next couple of months. They are listed in order of expected publications dates, and that’s the order I plan to read them. I have ARCs for all of these, and will post reviews near the publication dates.
1. My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing – expected publication March 26, 2019
2. The Loch Ness Papers by Paige Shelton – expected publication April 2, 2019
3. Murder at the Marina by Janet Finsilver – expected publication April 2, 2019
4. The Better Sister by Alafair Burke – expected publication April 16, 2019
5. The Missing Years by Lexie Elliott – expected publication April 23, 2019
6. The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth – expected publication April 23, 2019
7. Wolfhunter River by Rachel Caine – expected publication April 23, 2019
8. The Dare by Carol Wyer – expected publication April 25, 2019
9. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren – expected publication May 14, 2019
10. Murder by the Sea by Kathleen Bridge – expected publication May 21, 2019