Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish. It is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020. Listed below are ten books I’m looking forward to reading this year.
1. Dead to Her by Sarah Pinborough (February 11, 2020)
2. The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica (February 18, 2020)
3. Follow Me by Kathleen Barber (February 25, 2020)
4. You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen (March 3, 2020)
5. Revolver Road by Christi Daugherty (March 10, 2020)
6. Unfollow Me by Charlotte Duckworth (March 10, 2020)
7. Problem Child by Victoria Helen Stone (March 24, 2020)
8. Behind Every Lie by Christina McDonald (April 1, 2020)
9. Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier (April 21, 2020)
10. He Started It by Samantha Downing (April 28, 2020)
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.