This week was hard to narrow down to ten, so I’m narrowing it to my favorite book covers in the Vintage Classics (red spine) collection. I love the updated covers for these books. I have a few of these, and I’m on the look out for the others.
1. The Adventures and Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
3. The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
5. Persuasion by Jane Austen
6. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
7. The Haunted Hotel by Wilkie Collins
8. Goodbye to Berlin by Christopher Isherwood
9. The Collector by John Fowles
10. Vera by Elizabeth von Arnim
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.