Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Books From My Favorite Genre (You pick the genre, and give us your ten faves.).
My favorite books are mysteries and thrillers. In the last few years, I’ve been reading a lot of psychological thrillers… so I’m picking that genre for today. There are so many good thrillers out there! Listed below are ten that I loved.
1. Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine
2. The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
3. Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone
4. The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
5. The Wife by Alafair Burke
6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
7. The Other Woman by Sandie Jones
8. Before She Knew Him by Peter Swanson
9. The Good Samaritan by John Marrs
10. I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh