Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Favorite Books Released In the Last Ten Years.
Favorite books released between 2009 and 2019 listed below. We’re not too far into 2019, so that one may change before the end of the year. These are favorite books by published year, not the year I read them in.
1. 2010 – Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
2. 2011 – Divergent by Veronica Roth
3. 2012 – Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
4. 2013 – Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
5. 2014 – Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
6. 2015 – Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
7. 2016 – Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
8. 2017 – Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine
9. 2018 – The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
10. 2019 – A Beautiful Corpse by Christi Daughtery