Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Cozy/Wintry Reads.
This time of year I get in the mood to read more cozy mysteries. My plate is pretty full with other reads right now, so I’ll probably increase the number of cozies on my reading list in January. Below are ten cozy mysteries that I want to read this winter. Most of these are ones I own, but haven’t read yet.
1. Murder is Binding by Lorna Barrett – I have a copy of this book, but haven’t read it.
2. Homicide in Hardcover by Kate Carlisle – Another one I have a copy of, but haven’t read it.
3. On What Grounds by Cleo Coyle – I have a few books in this series, but haven’t started it yet.
4. Catering to Nobody by Diane Mott Davidson – Another one I own and haven’t read.
5. Hook, Line, and Blinker by Jana Deleon – I want to get caught up on this series.
6. Murder by the Book by Lauren Elliott – I have the Kindle version to read.
7. Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich – I have this one checked our from OverDrive right now.
8. Fudge Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke – Another series I own, and want to get caught up on.
9. A Cold Brew Killing by Lena Gregory – I won a Kindle version of this in a Goodreads Giveaway, but haven’t read it yet.
10. Dead as a Door Knocker by Diane Kelly – I have this ARC from Netgalley.