Instead of my childhood favorites, I’m listing 10 picture books that my son has been enjoying lately.
1. I Love You, Stinky Face by Lisa McCourt
2. Chomp Goes the Alligator by Matthew Van Fleet
3. The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt
4. Otis by Loren Long
5. Dylan the Villain by K.G. Campbell
6. Creepy Pair of Underwear by Aaron Reynolds
7. Creepy Carrots! by Aaron Reynolds
8. Shark Nate-O by Tara Luebbe
9. The Three Little Aliens and the Big Bad Robot by Margaret McNamara
10. In the Deep Dark Deep by Ben Joel Price
A few honorable mentions… meaning I enjoy them more than he does.
1. The Monster at the End of this Book by Jon Stone
2. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
3. Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.