This week’s theme is Books I’ve Read That I’d Like In My Personal Library. The books listed below are books that I read either as an eARC or borrowed from the library. I enjoyed each of the books on this list, and would like to add them to my personal library.
1. The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
2. Wolfhunter River by Rachel Caine
3. The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
4. The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter
5. The Other Woman by Sandie Jones
6. An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena
7. The Wife by Alafair Burke
8. You by Caroline Kepnes
9. Watching You by Lisa Jewell
10. The Escape Room by Megan Goldin
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.