This week’s theme is Books On My TBR I’m Avoiding Reading and Why. I don’t have a good reason for not reading the books on my TBR. Mostly, I have too many books on my TBR, and not enough time to get them all read. Right now, I have over 2000 books on my Goodreads “want to read” shelf. With so many new books that sound good coming out, I usually read those first, and kind of forget about some of the ones that are languishing on my shelf. I also tend to be a mood reader, so I shuffle my reading list around a fair bit. So, for this topic, I’m listing the 10 books that have been on my TBR the longest. Maybe I’ll move them up on my reading list and actually get them read.
1. Infinite Home by Kathleen Alcott
2. The Perfect Girl by Gilly Macmillan
3. Shuffle, Repeat by Jen Klein
4. With Malice by Eileen Cook
5. No One Knows by J.T. Ellison
6. Half Way Home by Hugh Howey
7. The Invention of Nature: Alexander von Humboldt’s New World by Andrea Wulf
8. Night Film by Marisha Pessl
9. Lucky Jim by Kingsley Amis
10. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.