Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To.
I read a lot of books in 2018, but I didn’t read all the books I had planned on reading. Listed below are 10 books I had wanted to read, but didn’t. Hopefully, I get to these in 2019. I have all of these books, but I have a bad habit of not reading books that I own. I’m hoping to work on that this year.
1. World War Z by Max Brooks
2. The Perfect Nanny by Leïla Slimani
3. Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes
4. Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
5. Let Me In by John Ajvide Lindqvist
6. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
7. We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
8. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
9. Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi