Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Best Books I Read in 2018.
It’s always hard to narrow down my favorite books. I had a great year of reading in 2018, so it was no surprise I had to think a bit to pick top 10 books for the year. I did it though, and below are 10 books I loved and highly recommend. I reviewed eight of these books here on the blog, click the titles to go to reviews.
1. Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine
2. The Echo Killing by Christi Daugherty
3. Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone
4. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
5. Sadie by Courtney Summers
6. The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
7. The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
8. Circe by Madeline Miller
9. My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren
10. Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga