I didn’t get as much reading done in July as I had planned, so I didn’t make as much progress on my reading goals as hoped. Though, I did finish the Popsugar reading challenge. I’ve been wanting to finish the Nancy Drew books this summer, but haven’t had much time to read them. For August, I hope to finally finish them. Below are the books I read in July.
Gilmore Girls Season 6 Books
• The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane
Nancy Drew Mystery Stories
• The Secret of the Forgotten City by Carolyn Keene
Popsugar 2017 Reading Challenge + Advanced List
*Finished this reading challenge on 7/31/17!
• The Blue Hotel by Stephen Crane – a book set in a hotel.
• The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson – a book you bought on a trip.
• A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman – a book that takes place over a character’s life span.
Bookriot’s 100 Must-Read Hilarious Books
• Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
• Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris
Bookriot’s 100 Must-Read Books about Monsters
• Clickers by J.F. Gonzalez
• Breeding Ground by Sarah Pinborough
Other books read (not toward a specific goal):
• Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
• Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
• The Weight of Lies by Emily Carpenter