OCTOBER 2019 STATS
· print – 9
· ebooks – 11
· audiobooks – 24
Completed all of my reading challenges for the year!
· Genre Bingo
· Library Love
· Modern Mrs. Darcy
· Netgalley & Edelweiss
· Read Harder
TOP 5 OCTOBER READS
1. The Trapped Girl by Robert Dugoni
OCTOBER 2019 BLOG POSTS
· The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
· Lock Me In by Kate Simants
· The Bodies in the Library by Marty Wingate
· The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
· The Chain by Adrian McKinty
· The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal
· Passport to Death by Yigal Zur
· A Nearly Normal Family by M.T. Edvardsson
· The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
YEARLY GOALS UPDATE
✓1. Read more print books that I own. – I read 1 book I own this month.
✓2. Read 350 books this year. – Met my yearly goal this month!
✓3. Participate in reading challenges. – I finished my reading challenges this month.
✓4. Finish more book series. – I caught up on 2 series this month.
✗5. Post 5 days a week on the blog. – I missed a few weekdays this month.
Thanks for stopping by Nightcap Books. Happy Reading!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I may receive a very small commission, at no cost to you, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase.