A big thank you to Siobhan at Siobhan Novelties for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
• Put the award logo/image on your blog
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
• Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE OF MY TOP POSTS
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
• I wear flip flops pretty much year-round.
• We have two dogs. They’re littermates we adopted from the city animal shelter when they were young puppies.
• My husband and I went to Bora Bora for our honeymoon. We stayed at the same resort where Couples Retreat was filmed.
What is your greatest reading/blogging accomplishment?
For reading – I’ve exceeded my reading goals for this year. For blogging – I’ve been able to post new content every day for over a month now. This blog helps me keep on top of my TBR and stay on track for my reading goals.
If you could get your hands on your most anticipated book of 2019, which would it be?
I have two books I’m most looking forward to in 2019. I’ve already got an ARC for one – A Beautiful Corpse by Christi Daugherty. The other one is Wolfhunter River by Rachel Caine.
Which blogger would you love to collaborate with? And what would you two post about?
No idea, but probably someone I share a similar reading taste with. As for the topic, maybe some type of reading challenge. I’m competitive, and I love reading challenges because it gives me a specific goal to strive toward.
What is the most memorable moment in your life?
The birth of my son.
Funny question: If you could have a book-burning ceremony, which book would you burn?
I can’t think of a book I would burn, though I imagine I could burn some of my own writings.
As usual, no obligation to participate in this tag.
1. How many books are on your TBR, and how long will it take you to read them?
2. Who is an author you will read without reading the book blurb first?
3. Name a fictional character you love to read about, but would find insufferable in real life.
4. What are three things on your bucket list?
5. Funny: If you could have a superpower, what would it be?