I hope everyone is enjoying Spring! I love to read outside this time of year, and I got a few books read that way last month. This month, I hope to enjoy some more time outside with good books. On my to-read list for May, I have five ARCs and the last two books in the Shatter Me series. I also want to read some books toward reading challenges, but I haven’t decided which ones yet. What’s on your TBR? Happy reading!
• What Lies Between Us by John Marrs
• Happy and You Know It by Laura Hankin
• They Did Bad Things by Lauren A. Forry
• The Girls Weekend by Jody Gehrman
• Stranger in the Lake by Kimberly Belle
• Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
• Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi