January was a very bookish month. I got in a lot of reading time, working toward personal reading goals and reading challenges. I bought more books than planned, plus I borrowed more books from the library. My goal next month is to focus on reading books already on my TBR, especially the ones that I own.
· Print – 8
· Ebooks – 12
· Audiobooks – 18
· Goodreads 38/350 – Read/listened to 38 books this month.
· Audiobook 12/60 – Listened to 12 books this month.
· Colors 0/18 – Read 0 books this month.
· Genre Bingo 5/24 – Read/listened to 5 books this month.
· Library Love 1/60 – Read 1 book this month.
· Modern Mrs. Darcy 2/10 – Read/listened to 4 books this month. One prompt was 3 books by same author.
· Netgalley & Edelweiss 2/50 – Read 2 books this month.
· Popsugar 13/50 – Read 13 books this month.
· Read Harder 4/24 – Read 4 books this month.
TOP FIVE JANUARY READS
1. The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
2. Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter
3. Only Child by Rhiannon Navin
4. The Suspect by Fiona Barton
5. Dead as a Door Knocker by Diane Kelly
ON THE BLOG
· She Lies in Wait by Gytha Lodge
· Looker by Laura Sims
· Fireside Chat with a Grammar Nazi Serial Killer by Ryan Suvaal
· The Perfect Liar by Thomas Christopher Greene
· As Long as We Both Shall Live by JoAnn Chaney
· Death in Shangri-La by Yigal Zur
· Lie Like a Rug by Donna Huston Murray
· The Suspect by Fiona Barton
· The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
· The Mansion by Ezekiel Boone
· Dead as a Door Knocker by Diane Kelly
· The Killer Collective by Barry Eisler
· Blood for Blood by Victoria Selman
· Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter
TOP TEN TUESDAYS
· Best Books I Read in 2018
· Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019
· New to Me Authors I Read in 2018
· Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t
· Most Recent Additions to My TBR
· Reading Goals for 2019
✗1. Read more print books that I own. – I read 0 print books I own this month.
✓2. Read 350 books this year. – I read/listened to 38 books this month.
✓3. Participate in reading challenges. – I read/listened to books for multiple reading challenges this month.
✗4. Finish more book series. – I finished 0 series this month.
✓5. Post 5 days a week on the blog. – I posted every weekday this month.
Thanks for stopping by Nightcap Books. Happy Reading!