Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Bookstores/Libraries I’ve Always Wanted to Visit.
I love to visit bookstores and libraries when I travel! There are plenty of bookstores and libraries I would like to visit. For this top ten, I’m listing 5 bookstores and 5 libraries.
1. Hay-on-Wye, Wales – yeah, I’m listing the whole town as one bookstore
2. The Strand – New York City, New York
3. Shakespeare and Company Bookstore – Paris, France
4. Barter Books – Alnwick, England
5. Powell’s Books – Portland, Oregon
1. Library of Congress – Washington, DC
2. Vatican Library – Vatican City
3. Trinity College Library – Dublin, Ireland
4. Library at Admont Abbey – Admont, Austria
5. Boston Public Library – Boston, Massachusetts