I was tagged for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Jenna @ Happy Bookshelves. Thank you so much, Jenna!
• Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 11 blogs and ask them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.
11 QUESTIONS FROM JENNA
1. What author have you read the most books from?
2. What is your favorite spot to read in?
At home on the sofa
3. How do you decide what book to read next?
I keep a list of books that I need to read fairly soon (library, ARCs, etc.), so I mostly go by that. I’m a mood reader though, so if nothing fits, I pick something off my shelf that sounds good.
4. What character from a book would you want to be your best friend?
Jennifer in Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
5. What character from a book would you likely punch in the face?
Bella Swan in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
6. What is your favorite format to consume books? Audio? Print? Digital?
Physical books, but I read a lot of ebooks.
7. Do you prefer borrowing or owning books?
Depends on the book. I am a heavy library user, but I also own a lot of books.
8. What hobbies do you have outside of reading?
Reading is my main hobby, but I do enjoy traveling when I get the chance.
9. What pet from a book would you like to have?
Marley from Marley and Me. I had a chocolate lab that I have many fond memories of, so this one is more of a “what pet have you had” answer.
10. Do you prefer series or standalone novels?
11. What is your favorite television show?
I’m not going to nominate anyone this time.
This is such a fun tag! Thanks again, Jenna, for the nomination!